Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers items do not come through ebay

Not sure what to do. I bought an item. It arrived but defects on the item. I contacted the seller, no reply. The item packaging was direct from Amazon & all the paper work was from amazon. It requires the buyer,(me);to scan a code from amazon to init...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

sent wrong item to buyer still in transit

Help!! Believe it or not, I included my iphone in a package I sent to a buyer. I know I am an idiot, but I did it while packing the item and doing a label. I have tried to contact the buyer and explain it. I have offered the bought item for free if t...

Samsung S24 or S23 in a VERY low price

HiI wonder if anyone has experienced buying Samsung S24 or S23 in a VERY low price( less than $200) from some sellers like this one "elma63"!.. Actually they is shipped from the US/not overseas, it says new "Original" and and return is accepted. Any ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Major brand counterfeits

I’ve reported major brand counterfeits to eBay. They are counterfeit and trademark violations for Milwaukee, Makita and DeWalt cordless tool batteries. Although I got a portion of my money back from the fakes I purchased. I alerted eBay Kahnke numero...

Item never arrived

Hello, I ordered an item 2/2/24, and three months later, it says it was delivered, which is not the case. Since the item was paid for so long ago, is there really nothing I can do even though it says the delivery date was 5/8/24?

Listing fees on items under 250

I am getting billed for renewals of items that are under the 250 allowed. At least that is what I thought. Can anyone help me out with this.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer QR code

After a pickup sale, eBay has “arrange pickup” in app as the next step and when clicked on it says scan buyers QR code. I know what a QR code is but have no idea where I’m supposed to find a Buyers QR code to scan to arrange pickup.

Payment taken twice

Morning I bought an item for £27.99 and it showed as paid on my bank, next morning another payment of £27.99 for same was pending on my account and still is holding the money so I can’t get it, seller confirms getting paid but has not asked for 2nd p...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Confirmation of in-town delivery

I sold an item and the buyer paid eBay and because we both live in the same city; we decided to meet and conclude delivery. I talked to eBay CS, and they said it was ok to do that and all we and to do was send message via eBay to confirm the delivery...

Shipping

Just wondering what do I do if a seller does not contact you about an item that was ordered and stated it was out for delivery 4/24 and then 4/25 sent back to sender and has been setting at post office since 4:26 in Charolette Nc and I’m in Beckley w...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors