Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

returns

I want to return item that is not correct but cant find in recent purchase list. Where do I go?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to Bid / or Zoom in!

Hello All! Quick question. All my features on my account work, with the exception of the button to place a bid or to zoom in on pic. Never had this before, any insight would be awesome! I did not receive any messages that my account had been suspende...

Currency settings

My seller's Hub has somehow switched me into the UK community and the new listing I am trying to create is in British pounds instead of dollars and the postage is in grams instead of American pounds. I cannot find any way to return it to its normal A...

Shipping with a different carrier

Hi, for the first time I have sold an item through eBay. The buyer has selected UPS as the carrier. Can I change the carrier? The item has to be shipped from The Netherlands to Canada an I would like to use a Dutch carrier like PostNL. If I click "bu...

PayPal help

Hi, when I choose to pay with PayPal it links me with an account that's not mine. How can I link my PayPal with ebay?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors