Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback help

Does any one know what I can do to get negative feedback removed. I sold an item that was pick up only, I reached out to the buyer immediately to schedule a pick up time. He buyer never responded and within 24 hrs lied and opened a claim stating it w...

Delete listings

I have no active listings per ebay. I have items, relisted 3 times and no bids, not sold. How do I delete them? I have tried both "End your listing" methods with no success. Does an item have to be "active" to delete it? Thanks.

Refund for canceled shipping label

I paid for a shipping label with my funds. The order was canceled. how do I get refunded for the shipping label. I can't find a contact number for ebay. On my account it says the cancelation request on the shipping label was denied but I n3ed to appe...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer lied and said he didnt receive item

I sold an item I sent an item put tracking number in incorrectly apparently so buyer said he never received it even though we texted back and forth about the item through Ebay. He even sent pictures but Ebay closed the case and will not even look at ...

Buyer missing package

I have a buyer contact me saying his item was delivered but it is nowhere to be seen. I used an ebay purchased UPS label. We have the tracking info but the proof of delivery photo does not show a box and is very fuzzy. Is there a way to get the insur...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Credit fees

I had to cancel a sell due to the buyer not paying & was wondering when I would see credit fees for it. Please let me know.

Local Pickup

I sold a item and offered local pickup. If the buyer do not provide the pickup code, how do I clear it on the system, to show it completed?

Shipping headaches that don't make sense

I live about 10 miles from USPS post office ...I am small seller at moment only ship small to medium 1-2 items at time ...been selling 3 years I have had about 4 occasions when I took my packages to a post office 8 miles away in my state but their ma...

Purchased an Item 01/03/2024 Never received it.

I purchased an item on 01/03/2024. I have never received it. I contacted the seller multiple times over these months and I was always told by the seller that the item was coming, and to please be patient. The China tracking number they gave did not w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors