Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refunding a buyers postage fee

Hi there, does anyone know how to refund a small amount on a purchase?My buyer had to pay an additional Royal Mail postage fee of £3.50 which I've agreed to pay back.

Ebay put a hold on my payouts

eBay put a hold on my payouts and did so without reaching out to me to ask me for any information they were looking for. I spoke to four agents today and none of them were able to give me the direct reason why they pay how old was put in place. My ra...

Help

I sold an item for 150 the total was 165 $10.97 was taken out for the shipping and $20 was taken out for eBay charges but I ended up with $80 pay out how did that happen?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud

I Paid for my order on 5.8.24I have Messaged the seller two days in a Row... No Response!There Advertisement Says "SAME DAY SHIPPING"This is Very Concerning to Me and my FamilyOver $200.00 Was Paid out for My Order

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund for item received

I just received a notice from EBAY that they had refunded an item I purchased, received, and left feedback on over a month ago. It was only like $20, but want to follow up on what is happening or next steps.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Requesting feedback revison as a buyer ...

I purchased a DVD ... I gave negative feedback d/t delay. I want to revise the negative feedback I gave. Seller says Ebay won't allow him to request feedback change , How do I as buyer , revise my feed back Is there a telephone # for help from an Eba...

international buyer

hi im a buyer from UAE here in ebay. using local locker in US or a forwarder. the problem is when i wanted to return the item due to bad sellers which is selling damage products and modified item that not declared in the item description. so case is ...

STOP DELETE NOTIFICATIONS

Stop message/notification appearing when deleting messages or notification. It greatly impairs my ability to delete messages and notifications rapidly. I know the message has been successfully deleted because it no longer appears.

Wrong selling price charged

I have an item up for sale at 19.99. Been selling these items for ages. Just sold one yesterday and the price charged to the customer was 16.99. No multibuy discounts were responsible. Re checked my price, yes its 19.99. No idea why ebay only charged...

Restore account

I changed my mobile, I logged in my account but I cannot find my past orders! I don't know what I am doing wrong. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

Most Marked as Helpful Authors