Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Happened to me dropped off at post office never scanned

Dropped off a first class package at the post office. That was Friday in the morning. Still no scan. Buyer so far understands but, there will be limits to that. Web site said " This tracking number is not yet eligible for an inquiry. Once a new track...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lost package going to Canada

I made a mistake - I sent one item in two packages (it was going to be REALLY heavy in one box). It is my first time selling on eBay and I did not know it had to be in one box. Anywho, one box arrived and the other did not. How in the heck does one f...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Calculated Shipping Listings keep having their dimensions erased, sys creates a local pickup policy!

For some time now, not pointing any fingers, but I'd say around the time eBay banners starting showing up about the new FedEx flat rate labels we have been experiencing a very frustrating issue or "glitch" that is being caused by something on eBay's ...

Rerouting package due to tornados? April 2024

I was wondering if anyone has had their shipment rerouted to Phoenix AZ that were suppose to go to St. Louis MO and then on to South Dakota? I've looked all over the USPS website and not info found. I can understand the logistics being all messed up ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping label cost adjustments

over the last 4 months I’ve had 11 cost adjustments on labels I purchased on eBay. This has cost me over $150. eBay Is saying there is some kind of glitch in the system and they are working on it. The last person I chatted stated they had over 60 tho...

Resolved! shipping adjustment from UPS

eBay sent me an email that UPS was assigning additional shipping charges due to my package being overweight. When I dropped my package off at a UPS store, they gave me a receipt showing that I had indeed purchased all needed shipping for the weight. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 1 helpful

Problems Mailing to Portland, OR

Has anyone else had lost packages going to Portland, OR? A very expensive package was shipped last week and the last scan was the sorting center on the 3rd and there's nothing after that. Thank goodness for insurance! I wonder if sellers will eventua...

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 118 replies
  • 32 helpful

Fedex Charges

The end of March we thought we would test out Fedex as their shipping was much lower on larger packages compared to USPS and Ups... as always we add at least a pound or two to cover any possible errors... and have had no problems in the past with UPS...

UPS shipping price glitch?

When I am entering information to ship via UPS Ground using eBay labels, I'm getting much lower rates than usual. For example, to ship a 2 lb, 48x5x5 package from Florida to California is calculating as $9.20. But if I decrease the weight to 1 lb, th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors