cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My listing was delisted automatically

I received an email from EBay automated system saying that my listing was delisted because it was determined to be a replica or counterfeit coin. Clearly it wasn't. I called customer service and received some assistance. The told me that since the word " error" was in the listing is what caused it to be delisted. That's incorrect because eBay allows several hundred listings in coins where the word "error" was included but they were "fake" errors and not delisted. I proved them wrong and liars.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: My listing was delisted automatically

How did you call customer service? Telephone csr's never give accurate information as they are scripted and just want to get on to the next call.Do not relist the coin unless you want to be suspended from selling here. 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: My listing was delisted automatically

Photo showing the "D" is hard to see. Looks like an "s" or something.

It's possible a lot of sellers and collectors hit that "report" button and that's what happened.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply