Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Listing Not Showing Up

created a listing selling a carpet and waited 24 hours, i copied and pasted the name searching for it trying many other ways and couldn't get the listing to show up. And I didn’t revised my list. anyone know why i cant find it? İtem number is 2355518...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling book lots

Hi I am selling some books that I can sell in lots, but the list an item form does't work well with lots only individual books. Is there a way to better list lots of books. the listing tools assumes you are listing one book thanks

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

0 Feedback Buyer on expensive item

Had a brand new IPad Pro listed with the item description advising no zero feedback/new eBay users will be allowed. Sure enough last night a zero feedback buyer purchases the IPad for $1200. When I google the buyers name/city the buyer has been arres...

Resolved! International shipping

I am very upset. I sold two items then got a notice I was automatically enrolled in International shipping. I am a senior with mobility issues only want to ship to US. I called in and I have been on EBay since 1999 and they couldn’t remove this optio...

Ebay restricts my account because of the Poor Service Metrics

Hello Everyone Ebay restricted my account permanly because the "Item not received" requests are above of 0.36%There is anyone who fascinated this issue and get his account back? if the answer is yes, then how did that?thanks in advance

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 114 replies
  • 4 helpful

Bids beyond Buy It Now price. How does this happen?

This is the second time I've had an auction with Buy It Now, where the bid amount exceeds the Buy It Now price. I'm happy to get more than I expected, but why do bidders go higher when they could just buy it now for less?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can buyer still get refund without returning broken / damaged items due to higher shipping cost?

Hi again,Just wanted to let you know that I have received my figurines earlier today.However, out of 7 mermaids, 3 have arrived safely but 4 have arrived broken.2 figurines, the coral are broken1 figurine, the mermaid's middle finger is broken, can't...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone else experiencing this ...

Accepted a counter offer this morning. That item should go to "awaiting payment". Nope. It still shows for sale and there is no pending payment nor does it show up as any offers on it or that I sold this item. Was under the impression that when you a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors