cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

useless **bleep** part doesn't fit....truthful feedback deleted ??????bull**bleep** !!!!!!

I ordered a part that doesn't fit the car they say it does , then they offer part refund !!!!!   And my truthful feedback got deleted ?????????????????????????????????????????????     Amazon is where I will be buying my parts,,,,,,that actually fit !!!!!!!!! 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: useless **bleep** part doesn't fit....truthful feedback deleted ??????bull**bleep** !!!!!!

Did you know that eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers is pretty good when there's a problem? When a buyer receives an item that's not as described, he has 30 days to open an item not as described case.  He does that by going to his Purchase History and clicking on "I want to return this item".  Then he clicks on "not as described".

He then waits 3 days for a response from the seller.  No response, and no prepaid return label? Then he returns to that case and asks eBay to step in.  They will usually refund the buyer from the seller's funds and allow the buyer to keep the item.

How about reading the MBG -- oh, wait, forget that since you are moving to another shopping venue.  

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: useless **bleep** part doesn't fit....truthful feedback deleted ??????bull**bleep** !!!!!!

eBay doesn't offer partial refunds. They offer full refunds if the item isn't as described. I think the seller offered a partial refund which you could have declined and asked eBay for help.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Probably not a good idea to buy a car part from China, especially from a seller with a huge amount of negative feedbacks. I would have hit the back button fast, but thats just me.Usually, cheaper isnt better.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Feedback system is broken...

Tax system is broken...

Credentialing and provider enrollment is broken...

Politics is broken...

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

i checked the feedback you left 

one IS a  negative 

Did you leave two negatives? for two different sellers for parts that did not fit?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Then how is possible that I know EXACTLY WHO, you left Negative feedback for.
AND, I know your comment.
 "the switch they sent doesn't fit the car they said it does......its a switch, but I have no use for it and they wanted to give a partial refund.......BEWARE who knows what this part fits"

Message 7 of 7
latest reply