cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sell Similar Item Feature" Not Working For Automotive Parts 'MOTORS' (12 hours running)

To add some context I have opened a couple of accounts from multiple platforms and this tab is still missing.  "Similar Sponsored Items" is the next feature beneath gallery photos. I am using a PC w/ Windows 10 and Firefox as well as a new iPad w/ Safari and neither show the tab used to replicate a current listing. I do see it from the eBay app, not on the actual website. Some have messaged saying it works from an iMac desktop but I'm not sure what items they are searching. I have asked specifically to open any listing for part number 86521-S2000 to no avail. The really disrupts workflow when listing 80-100 automotive parts per day. Could this be a result of Fitment protocol or a programming glitch? I have seen this reported before in years past (Reddit) and the messaging just falls off so I am assuming the issue eventually is resolved.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: "Sell Similar Item Feature" Not Working For Automotive Parts 'MOTORS' (12 hours runni

Sounds to me like nothing has changed in the last 20+ years.  Same old software programming faults, same old complaints.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: "Sell Similar Item Feature" Not Working For Automotive Parts 'MOTORS' (12 hours runni

I hope it is a glitch because if this was by design---then people need to be fired!  THis is killing our work flow as well.  we need the button fixed yesterday 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply