cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got a new project

I couldn't afford  a station wagon so I got a 1969 Plymouth, Project. Needs a ignition switch, the brakes gone thru and finish the dual exhaust system. Looks like a granny car but its got the v-8 with an over sized cam, headers, dual exhaust and a 4 barrel carb.Bruce.

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: I got a new project

Besides a nearby gas station, what else does this grocery getter need?

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Stu, I finally found a lock smith who says she can make a key for my ignition switch.{I will find out tomorrow} Then just tune it up and get a set of tail pipes made for it and it should be road ready. Bruce.

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Finally got a set of keys made for the 69 Plymouth.A good tune up this weekend then its off to the shop for tail pipes.Bruce.

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Congrats Bruce,

you have done well.

In the past you have bought and sold some nice mopars.

This looks to be one of the best ones.

How can I miss you if you wont go away ?
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back on the board here. I have gone back to full time work at a parts store, making deliveries and learning how to mix car paint now. I just got the 69 Plymouth Satellite out of the shop and she has a new dual exhaust system with glass packs .She sounds sweet. The fellow also tweeked the motor for me after I tuned it up. Its going on its 1 st trip tomorrow to work. I have a heater problem but I will discuss in a new thread. Take care you all Bruce.

Message 20 of 20
latest reply