Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay app no longer googke auto login option

I had the ebay app with auto sign-in via google, deleted the app for a week, re-loaded app because i missed it, but no option to auto login via gmail. Only Facebook (which i don't use) or full, manual login. Why?

eBay Android app

As above last version on phone and updated version asks me to re-log in every two days

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

October changes took away all my sales

Ebay's update of October 8 has ruined my phone as my primary platform to access Ebay. Sometimes I can view my sales, but 75% of the time I'm trying to figure up how to get back to the land of 25%. The same is true of when I'm looking at items I am tr...

Links within listings to other listings not working

I’m trying to link to other listings of mine on eBay through some of my listings that would better suit the buyer. However I noticed the links through the mobile app open another page that seems to keep loading endlessly never showing the page. But o...

cant checkout

Even after the update I still cannot checkout it simply will not load 郎 I've emailed and left a review in the play store and still no response

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Update makes it difficult to search in categories

When you go into a category you used to be able to search for specific things in that category. Now I cannot find where to search and all of the sponsored listings at the top of the page is very annoying.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bug in Mobile app

For some items on the listing summary page (new version showing number of views and watchers - which is a good enhancement), the time remaining for a item is different from when looking into the listing details. The listing summary showed an item end...

A very Sticky suggestion.

I suggest there be a sticky post that tells us the classic things a sticky would tell us. Latest changes. Known issues. Etc.

iPhone ebay app

When I try to filter in selling to see bids or watchers with the latest version of the app my phone freezes & I have to exit the app!What a pain!

Clisse

La verdad no me gusta porque solo está en español para buscar los productos pero para el seguimiento mensajes y para contactarse solo en inglés y así es más difícil en otras páginas de ventas x internet si te puedes contactar en español

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

saved searched App Mobile

I have saved searches in Cars & Tracks with sort: Older First. They do not work in App Mobil andorid. It was working 2 weeks ago. Can you add in searches in Cars & Tracks with sort: Older First? Please let me know

How to prevent/stop “Recommended for you”

How do I disable recommended for you in the iPhone app. I have adjusted my privacy settings on the iPhone and turned off all settings in the Ebay app. I have also uninstalled the EBay app and the recommended for you still appears in the app.

Seeing all items in category nearest

Hi I am an upcycler so I look through eBay regularly for items that I can do something with. I look through all the categories for items in my local area. I can no longer do this. I used to look at all the antiques but now I have to look in each sub ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors