Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hold

I was needing clarification as to why my account is on hold ?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account disappeared

I was asked to reset my password yesterday. I was having some trouble doing so. Now all of a sudden my account that I’ve had since 2013 is completely gone and I have a new account that I also don’t know the password for. So I am just wondering what h...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot get buyer protection from eBay

I have tackled this problem since receiving one item in mail. Supposedly the seller sent two small items in the same package. I have messaged him several times with no help from eBay. It pertains to 2 small wooden eggs. One white and one brown. I rec...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not able to Order

Have been trying to make an order. I click buy now, nothing happens. Is there a problem?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Time Away

I just had a buyer buy and pay for an item while my account is on time away mode. 3/22-3/27 It is suppose to not let buyers purchase during this time.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return declined

I just bought a receiver and after I have the delivery, notice that I doesn’t what I need, I ask for the return and the seller refuse. I need to know why ? I don’t needed anymore

My polo Ralph Lauren

My polo Ralph Lauren I order isnt popping up I’m trying to track the package and I can’t find it on my ebay app

Account hold

I recently tried to post an item on eBay and it said my account was put on hold. I was wondering why and how to fix that. Thanks!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors