Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Messaging update is not working well

Ever since you updated the app a few weeks ago and gave the new messaging feature. I hate it. The texting style is great. However if i need to click on the item as it shows on the top of the message it does nothing. So then i have to go and search th...

Unable to purchase UPS shipping through iOS

Is there a reason I can't select UPS shipping while purchasing shipping? I can pick UPS as a shipper when I use the website on my laptop. However, while using the iOS app, I'm only allowed to selects USPS or FedEx. Any ideas?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need Updated App

It keeps saying that I need to update to a newer version. When I try it will not allow me. I have the same app on other devices.

constant reverting to home screen

Ive been reading about this very issue they supposedly "address" however its been quite a few years and still we burdened with it today....and here it is 1. need to contact seller?2...insert your password for a second time3.... are you human do that ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Invisible" window

After upgrade to Kyocera DuraSport handset my eBay notifications do not link properly to the app. My last two handsets have been Kyocera and I had no issues with notifications or any other aspect of the app. When I click a notification link it is cle...

ebay app update

On my new Android phone I get a message saying that this version of the app is no longer supported. Please take a moment to update to the latest version........what is that all about. Only on one of our Android phones, not the other (new in April).

Feedback completed...

Is their somewhere that shows an item I bought, has already received feedback from me.The list of items I go through to provide feedback does "not indicate" if feedback "has already been provided".This would be most helpful as often one gets busy and...

eBay app issue

Every time I send a message through the eBay app and hit send, it sends the message but, the app is stuck on that message. You have to close the app out to get out of it. This is on iPhone 12 Pro Max with iOS 15.4 and eBay app version 6.61.0. Please ...

Positive feedback not shown

Hello, I’ve been on eBay for a while but I’m not very active. I’ve only sold one thing over a year ago. I got positive feedback from the buyer, which I can still dig into my account and see. But my profile shows 0% positive feedback. Isn’t 1 out of 1...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors