cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So disappointed

I was so giddy to see a new eBay app update for android. Since I switched from Iphone, I have immediately regretted it. My biggest peeve is that I can't filter my listings by name or keyword. Thats ridiculous. When I have 500 listings, I should have to scroll through them all to find a certain shirt???? 

I tried as soon as I opened the new update. Nope. Still only able to after by auction, best offer, or buy it now. What gives??? Catch up with apple, folks. 

Now I'm off to see if I can freaking upload more than one pic at a time... #annoyingasF

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: So disappointed

@wearandshareconsignment

Thank you for posting this suggestion. This search feature is currently not available in the android app but something we are looking to add in the future. If you are not seeing the multiphoto uploading you can go to the advanced listing form on the website and switch to the simple form and then you should have the multi photo uploader in the app too.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Interesting...I'll try what you suggested to load multi pics from my phone. thank you!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have tried, and i'm not seeing an advanced/simple tool...is this because I have a store subscription? I'm on my computer, looking for it...I've even searched your help center, with no success...I feel like I saw this option a loooong time ago when I first started selling..so it makes me think that if I have a store, I don't have a simple option anymore. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

i just checked your FAQ's...found this:

• The advanced listing tool is more suitable for some members, so the Switch to quick listing tool option is not available to all sellers.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply