cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications for the auction ending in 5-15 minutes not coming anymore

I remember setting the reminder to be sent within 5-15 minutes of the auction end. The notifications are no longer coming. Has this feature been turned off? Why?? What can be done to bring this feature back?

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Notifications for the auction ending in 5-15 minutes not coming anymore

Just missed out on an auction and while I got the TOTALLY USELESS "YOU MISSED OUT" notiification.... it would be oh so super unbelievably MORE HELPFUL to receive the AUCTION ENDING IN 15 MINUTES notification. I think ebay has been taken over by super stupid people. There are so many issues it's not funny. And then to increase the rates all the while not providing anything new or better than anything in the past decade? Seriously?

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

Me too - I lost out on dozens of auctions because this reminder feature was removed by the great NEW ebay team!  Thank you ebay for "Improving" your site.  Oh wait, you totally hired too many CA homeless and fentinal users off the street to make all these "brillant" improvement ideas.  Imagine having a board-full of morans like this running a business...  Think they are all on fentinal or is it my imagination? 

- No reminders of auctions we signed up to get notified auction was ending to big higher on items.

- Search pages reset to 60 items each time you start a new search

- No way to lock 240 items per page.

Yeah - ebay hired as many homeless in CA, they let them run a business....

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

I often miss out on items because I do get a notification but 5-15 minutes is way to short for me. When I'm busy or behind the wheel I can't instantly check my phone for every notification I get. Why can't we decide how long before auction ending we want to get a notification? For me, 1 hour would be great.
Ever so often I check my notifications, see the 5-15 minutes warning and when clicking on it the auction has already ended. Very frustrating!

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 19 of 19
latest reply