cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually ending Good Til Canceled sold items

Hi, whats going on with good til canceled, im forced to list in this format only, its a massive inconvenience, after every sold item i have to end listings manually,  im trying to grow the shop but this glitch is just making things impossible. The strangest thing that good til canceld option is not on every phone, my friend has identical iphone 6s and he is allowed to list with 30 day option, same update on both phones. Please advise me 

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: good til canceled

@marcin_m2600

If you have an item for sale that is good til cancled and it sells it should automatically be ended. Can you give us some examples of items you sold that stayed active?

Thanks

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I have the same exact problem and have had since I joined eBay in May. I guess I thought "it's just how it is" since I haven't had a lot of spare time to jump on and take a look at the discussion boards. Glad I'm not the only one.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

@sofiestreasures16

Are these single quantity items? Could you post an example item or email an example to iosfeedback@ebay.com.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

0FFD4B5B-3F46-4FA8-816E-85E022C8EAED.png

Item still on the system showing out of stockItem still on the system showing out of stock

BB89ECFA-B921-4C9A-991D-5A6FD0F179B4.png

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

@marcin_m2600

Thank you for supplying these. I am having trouble finding that listing in completed or active. Could you get the item # for it too.

Thanks

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Sold Item number 253949814637.

Ive tried to edit all affected items in bulk on the computer but system didnt allowed me to do it.

Thank you

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I apologize, I didn’t get a notice of a reply to this so I’m just now seeing you needed additional info to help. 

Betty Rohde books -

item #183393584209

Flora McFlimsey Art -

item# 183501616564

Vintage VHS Tape Rewinder -

item #183454191151

Vintage Blue Sapphire Cigar Box - 

item# 183508499350

Here are a few GTC listings that have been sold but appears available. Please check into these and any additional on my acct and let me know if I’m doing something wrong or how to correct it (there’s more). I typically use my mobile to post listings. I do use Seller Hub to maintain acct, promote listings, etc. 

Thank you!

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I have also manually deleted things that were already sold and auto relisted but were unique. 

Developers please think that we occuppy our time more effectively listing new items instead of correcting errors from the app. The use of the app suppose to be fast, easy, reliable. But, now we have to go to a destop to be able to see what is going on. Only a few things are visible on the app-- and the duration is not. 

When you decide on default setting 'good til canceled'-- it shall come with an ebay decision not to charge relistings on those items unless they sell. If you want to copy the big forest marketplace that would be it. Otherwise, let us decide on hot items, and not relisting automatically everything. It is not fun to go and delete/unlist manually, and then check and the things have magically relisted themselves....

Oh gosh I have a ton of patience but some may be infuriated to the point of a heart attack...you don't want to rise anybody's blood pressure.  

It is nice to have some bestsellers on automatic relistings but not necesarily unique items  or slow items.  

--The automatic offer below the auction price is also not conducive to anything. I posted something for 2.50 auction and you posted and automatic offer $1.00 --that's funny. It wouldn't pay even for your fees. It would be better to donate it locally.

--Also please don't give offers on everything. Or at least we shall know somehow what we are offering - if we are on the road. 

The advantage of working from the cell phone or tablets has been send to the garbage with these new editions. Could we move forward? The complete system must include sellers not only ebay and customers.  

BTW, I do like the ability to post many photos. I enjoy the ability to communicate with customers or other sellers. I like the endless ways to offer/counteoffers. I am happy with the big box for descriptions and the little boxes for highlights. I love the shipping and label settings, and so on. You do a lot of things right. Can we push the envelope a bit more. Please consider the feedback of sellers. We are 'users' of the app along with the other users that we also care a lot about 'customers.' And, many of us are also customers so we see that too. BTW., Thank you for all your work!

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

You have the out of stock option turned on. This is for people that stock regular items, when they sell out, the listing stays at "zero" then they just have to add more, and the listing shows back up again. I believe you will find that YOU can see the listings, but nobody else can.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Just fix the issue how hard it be...when we list buy it now give us the option to use duation
Message 12 of 12
latest reply