cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App problems again

Just did the newest update on IOS App and now the feedback won’t load. Every single time I do an update something else doesn’t work. Can you guys get your act together? 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: App problems again

Welcome to the club. The new iOS app update has been such a disaster for me in the WEEK since loading it, that I’m spending my weekend building my own web store so I have a place to sell my First Class shipping items. Seriously, I can’t relist any of my First Class shipping items (for starters) unless I put in all the weights and measurements that I didn’t have to do before and don’t need to do since I don’t use ebay’s Shipping labels. AND in a rural area, we have slow internet so every additional step and click we have to do in a listing (times hundreds of listings) kills any remaining margin we have (time counts as cost). That’s just one of many problems with the new app that have made it too costly in time to stay on ebay as a seller. I don’t understand how they’re so comfortable losing top sellers, but I guess they know what they’re doing since they’re making a LOT more money than we are!
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Suddenly my old app won't give you the option to sell similar anymore. I updated to the new app today, I'm hoping I didn't increase my problems. Did anyone else notice "Sell Similar" not being an option on the app?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I heard from a very sincere ebay tech today that they are definitely working on these things and he was fairly specific so I suspect when management made the change decisions, they probably didn’t bother asking the actual tech people who deal with all of us what they thought. They seem genuinely interested in fixing them. And as irritated as I am about it all, I think they’re doing the best they can and are probably overwhelmed.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@hockey_card_world wrote:

Just did the newest update on IOS App and now the feedback won’t load. Every single time I do an update something else doesn’t work. Can you guys get your act together? 

Thanks for the report. Are you still not seeing feedback loading? Are you attempting to view your own feedback or a sellers feedback?

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I can’t even finish my listing there is no option to select postal delivery! Sometimes it shows me mailing options and sometimes it doesn’t which means I can’t sell anything. I hope they fix this horrible mobile app soon it used to be so good and easy to list!

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

"Can you guys get your act together"

I second this. Pretty pretty please with sugar on top. My listings that were successfully loaded a week ago have started adding best offer every. Single. Day. I do not have time for that! While there are workarounds to that, and other issues I am facing while trying to list, it is eons slower than last month. Last month was rad. Bring back last months version and tell whoevers bright idea this daily best offer swap was, that "the smallest changes have the largest impact".
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@goldpeakthrift wrote:

I can’t even finish my listing there is no option to select postal delivery! Sometimes it shows me mailing options and sometimes it doesn’t which means I can’t sell anything. I hope they fix this horrible mobile app soon it used to be so good and easy to list!

Can you please post a screen shot or email it to us at iosfeedback@ebay.com when you are seeing no option to select postal delivery. Are you referring to the shipping services that you can select in the app?

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Comes and goes. But I’ve always had that issue, so I thought it was just because of my slow internet.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply