cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Error

When I try to add items to my watchlist I get “Add error” “No items were added because there is not enough space in the list for all items.” I tried deleting items from the watchlist but that did not fix the issue. I also tried installing the latest update and restarting the app. 

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Add Error

Try using a browser to delete some items from your Watch List and see if that allows you to add new items to your list.

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Add Error

I’ve been having the same issue for the last 24 hours. It is occurring in the app, the mobile website, and the desktop website. Still have yet to find a fix.

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Add Error

If the app is not allowing you to delete items from your Watch List and you are at the maximum, you will need to use a browser (or a different browser) to delete some items before you can add more.

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Add Error

I can delete items no problem from the watch list. That’s not the issue. Even after deleting 15+ items I cannot watch any new items. This is a bug not user error.

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Add Error

How many active items are you Watching?

And how many ended items?

Have you verified that the items you delete from the list have actually been deleted?

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Add Error

I’m having the same issue still isn’t fixed. eBay fix this please!!

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Add Error

I’m having the same issue since the latest update. I’ve removed a load of items from my watch list but it’s still not letting me add any new ones.

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

Add Error

Are you able to add new items to your Watch List using a browser?

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Add Error

Still doesn’t work. Have they massively reduced the amount of watched items you can have?

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Add Error

No, I am currently watching over 400 items and not having any problems adding new items to my Watch List, using either a browser or the Android version of the app.

How many active items are you watching?

And how many ended items?

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Add Error

I’m having the same issue.  Deleted many, many items and I still cannot add any new ones.  Sucks.  

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Add Error

Having the same problem with much less items in wait list. Obviously this is a problem with the app and the developers need to look into this.

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

Add Error

Have you checked if there's a limit on the number of items allowed in the watchlist? If so, try removing some less important items to make room for new additions.

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

Add Error

Have you checked if there's a limit on the number of items allowed in the watchlist?

I believe the current limit is 500 items on the Watch List itself. At least that was the last limit that I bumped in to.

Message 15 of 20
latest reply