cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Error

When I try to add items to my watchlist I get “Add error” “No items were added because there is not enough space in the list for all items.” I tried deleting items from the watchlist but that did not fix the issue. I also tried installing the latest update and restarting the app. 

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Add Error

I’ve worked out what the issue is (for me at least). I hadn’t realise that the watched items that had ended were still part of the watched items limit, so I had to delete hundreds of old watched items. I can now watch items again.

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Having the same issue. Just started a few days ago. Not sure what to do but it’s definitely annoying lol 

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

How many active items are you watching?

And how many ended items?

Try deleting some old or ended items. When you do that, do the numbers change?

Once you have deleted some items, are you able to add more?

Try using a browser if you have been using the app to ensure that you can add or delete items successfully.

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

I’m having the same problem and it’s driving me crazy! It’s been like this for about a week now? I’ve deleted tons of items, so I know that’s not the problem, because I’m waaay below the limit of 400 items. I tried adding things both in the app AND in multiple different browsers and nothing is working. eBay, this is really annoying!!

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

@supernova77 

I’ve deleted tons of items, so I know that’s not the problem, because I’m waaay below the limit of 400 items. I tried adding things both in the app AND in multiple different browsers and nothing is working.

If you use a browser to sign in to ebay.ca and view your Watch List there, how many items are on your list in total, both active and ended? If you delete an item on ebay.ca, does the number change as it should? Can you add a new item there?

Which browsers have you tried? Which versions?

Message 20 of 20
latest reply