cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved searches messed up again!

All my saved searches that have worked properly for years and years are now giving me messed up results. The banner bubble on the search says ther le are items when there aren’t. Many of these searches are very specific and rare things that don’t come up often.  It’s not a matter of something being listed and removed etc. it’s a bug that hasn’t been fixed in weeks now. When I click in, instead of 8, 23 etc new items, there is nothing. Huge time waster for someone like me who checks multiple times a day. 

big issue for collectors.  
eBay please fix asap and stop messing with things when they aren’t properly tested!!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Yes. Same. Every day about half of my saved searches say that there are items and then you click and there none. This has crept up before but it’s been a while. Right now it’s daily. Frustrating. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Same here. Very annoying. New results in over half of my saved searches have nothing when you click.  Fix this bug!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Here too. Bubble might show any number, but no new listings in reality. This has gone on for some time now, and seems to happen more often. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

This is still very much a problem. In fact, it’s worse. Please fix this. Probably half of my saved searches will say there are items available and then I click on it and it says “zero results” or it will say “zero results but here are some results with fewer words”. How can eBay get this so wrong? Also I have had numerous results that are literally nothing to do with my saved search. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply