Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

EBAY APP SIGN IN

What is going on with this new update for the eBay app? I have to sign in every time I enter the app, this was never the case before I was ALWAYS already signed in and ready to go when I opened the app. It has been ever since the new update. I have a...

selling

Morning, I recently contacted ebay(the 22nd of april) about lack of sales and views(no international sales in a year and little or no views and sales between 8am and 8pm daily), the rep talked to the solutions dept, they told me I was getting overlap...

Listing Pictures

Thank You to whomever at ebay fixed the photo/picture mess on a listing page.

Grace Period for Top Rated Seller Status

Hi All: I'm a Top Rated Seller. I got this message from Ebay today--but when I look at my seller dashboard I don't see anything that would put me in this situation. Any ideas about what could be going on? Thank you. We see that you have a great track...

so upset and want everyone to be aware ...

I sold an item (japenese porcelain bowls), when the buyer received the item, much to my surprise she filed a claim of Defective (they had 'bruises), and wanted a full refund. she sent pictures that were my listing pictures and I could tell they were ...

LOSING FEEDBACK -WHATS UP WITH THIS NOW!!

Its bad enough trying to adapt to all the changes made by ebay and the dragged out navigation process to list items. Then my mistake of shipping an electronic stereo component from Canada to Calif to receive that dreadful email from ebay saying the b...

Is ebay still dead in 2024

Yes. Although certain answers on google ..... will say otherwise. Facebook marketplace is still the number one platform,aside from selling locally. Now if your just selling Chinese knockoffs ,then ebay may still be an ok place to sell. But for an ind...

Can buyer accept original offer after declining counter offer?

Can buyer accept original offer after declining counter offer? I have a buyer who sent me a pretty lowball offer. I countered with a decent counter offer. Then buyer counters my offer by upping the original low ball offer by a whopping $1. I am going...

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

The ongoing shopping cart saga

So after extensive hours on the phone with ebay over proving how their shopping cart does not work and will not let buyer request combined shipping and one explanation from ebay was "offering discounts" where say if a buyer makes and offer on and ite...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors