Militaria Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Insignia Pin CP wiht Laurels

Hi All, I am pretty sure this pin is military or from a military academy. However I can find no info anywhere. Hopefully someone can help provide me with some information on it. Pics are below and thanks in advance for your help.

insignia1.JPG insignia2.JPG

USS OGDEN Jacket

Hello...hoping someone can tell me whether this jacket would be a tour of duty jacket or more commemorative? I only ask because I do not see any patches like the other jackets I found. Thanks!!

001.JPG 010.JPG 013.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this metal clip part of a military (Navy) uniform?

I'm wondering what this metal clip is-- what it was used for. It was with an assortment of pins my dad had including some Navy pins andsome Boy Scout pins. Dad was born in 1914. Was in the naval reserves, and then served in WWIIas a lieutenant in the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this military or Boy Scouts?

I'm wondering what this fabric pin with stripes is. It was with an assortment of pins my dad had including some Navy pins andsome Boy Scout pins. Dad was born in 1914. Was in the naval reserves, and then served in WWIIas a lieutenant in the Navy in W...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with age and origin of Air Apache copper pin

I have this Air Apache pin, done in copper (its so heavily patinated it took a while with the sunshine cloth to figure it out). Ive since leanrned quite a bit about the Air Apaches, but am not sure if this pin is then from the 40's, or later? Any hel...

air apaches pin first image.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Asian Tiger 1905 Pinback-Military?

Hello, I have this pinback with Asian writing. What kind I do not know. It is about the size of a nickle. It is metal. It has a roaring tiger and 1905 on the front. There are no markings on the back. Does anyone recognize this or have any guesses tha...

Identify USAAF Pic

This photograph was obtained years ago with a group of WWII-era military photos and autographs. It is signed on the back, but I can't read the name of the signer. Any help identifying the man in the picture would be appreciated. Thanks.

Military Pic 1.JPG Military Pic 1.JPG
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying Military Helmet

Hello All! I recently was fortunate enough to purchase a lot of items that belonged to a former eagles scout and captain of the coastal artillery in WWII. I have had no luck idenifying one set of medals. Can anyone here help me identify these? Thank ...

I NEED HELP TO ID THIS EAGLE HEAD KNIFE

Hi I need help to ID this knife. I think it has a mother of pearl or abalone handle Brass gaurd and eagle head. It has a mark that I can't ID. The blade is 7.5" and the overall lenth is 11.25". Any info will be helpfull. Thanks RAAPHDS.Click to View ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful