cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

location, location, location

Hi, Folks! Just wondering where everyone's from... I'm a teacher here in Ventura, CA. I see Louie is from Simi Valley (I also am a member of Ventura County eBay Users Group and saw you there!) I know the rest of you are from around the US. How great! You don't have to tell us the city...but how about the state? There are quite a few RV parks to visit here, that's for sure! Just let me know if you ever travel this way! How is everyone doing on their eBay sales? I've got to get some up and running... cheers, all! taz
At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

cfmusic
Enthusiast
Come to West Virginia! Camp on a 19 acre island on the north branch of the Potomac River. Great fishing....bass and trout. Near Pittsburg, Washington, DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia. My home town, Berkeley Springs is the token home of George Washington! Lots of history.
Message 2 of 32
latest reply

burgerslave
Enthusiast
Hi, I live in Ohio. This is our first year with a tent camper and we love it. Next week we are going to Lake of the Ozarks to camp. It's gonna be great fun!
Message 3 of 32
latest reply

classiccorvette77
Enthusiast
GREETINGS FROM ARKANSAS.......MOTORHOME TRAVEL IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!
Message 4 of 32
latest reply

booth4u_1
Enthusiast
Hello, My name is Cherry from Hong Kong, join eBay half year ago. I hope I will learn more and meet more friends here. Have a nice weekend! Cherry
Message 5 of 32
latest reply

peacheskurk
Enthusiast
Hi I am Carolyn from Florida. Love to camp. Go with Gold Wing Road Riders to different places and camp and do other things together. We have a camper that we pull behind our motorcycles. Carolyn-fl
Message 6 of 32
latest reply

Well, I put a message in your 'What kind of rig do you have?' So I might as well, go for this too. I immigrated from Newmarket,England in 1963, my mother born San Fran.CA, my father in Glasgow, Scotland. I went to school in London, and Paris. Traveled in several countries in Europe, before I came here. I have lived in Kansas, Washington State, and twice in Tx. I came here to see the land where my mother was born, and I have managed to see a bit (always RV), but not as much I would like. So there are some locations for you! I noticed that you dream up some of these questions in the middle of the night, can't you sleep? Penny
Message 7 of 32
latest reply

I figured I'd sleep when I die. There's so much I want to learn. Glad to hear from all you folks. Hope you all are going RV'ing for Thanksgiving. I'll have one of my kids bringing grandkids to our 4-day campout this Thanksgiving. It's good to get away and I'll have a new pup, too, with me. The years are just passing by too quickly, I'm afraid! I'd hoped to take the grandkids camping so they would have great memories like I do of camping. When I was a kid many, many years ago, my family of 7 camped out of a camper on the back of my dad's work truck. Now THAT is a trip! Have a super Halloween and remember to set your clocks back tonight! taz
At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 8 of 32
latest reply

We're from the Land of the Midnight Sun (Alaska). Talk about seeing alot of RVs! They come in masses here in the summer time :).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 9 of 32
latest reply

You know, Alaska is one place I'd love to visit. That would be fun!
Message 10 of 32
latest reply

We have tons of great places. I have never been farther than Talkeetna in our MH, but if we can work it out, we might try to get to Dawson City this year. If not this year, definitely next. We love to go to Kenai, Seward and Homer. Ended up getting us about 40 salmon last year (4 of those Kings), and hope to get more this year.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 11 of 32
latest reply

jessieblayne
Enthusiast
I'm glad to see some others from Arkansas. I'm from Manassas, VA (the Washington DC metro area) but I now live in Arkansas. I've also lived in Memphis and I lived in a little seaside town outside of Athens, Greece for a while. I've been camping several places in Europe and in Kazakhstan and all over the US, but I am still in love with Arkansas. We have just about everything you could want; hiking, camping, fishing (the world record brown trout was caught in AR waters!), hunting, rock climbing, rappelling, and so much more. We have countless lakes, rivers, caverns and beautiful forests. If any of you are looking for a great outdoor vacation check out the Natural State!
Message 12 of 32
latest reply

Friends of mine are moving to Texas in the next couple of weeks. I wish I could RV over with them and stay but I've got to teach summer school. Anyone know just how long it takes to travel (at the speed limit) to AR from CA? Anyone make a trip either way? taz
Message 13 of 32
latest reply

gramsno1
Enthusiast
HELLO EVERYONE WE ARE FROM BEAUTIFUL,SUNNY,CORPUS CHRISTI TEXAS. ACTUALLY WE HAVE ONLY LIVED HERE FOR A FEW YEARS NOW. WE WERE FULL TIMERS FOR SOME TIME. BUT THE WEATHER HERE IS REALLY NICE .EXCEPT FOR THE SUMMER WHEN IT GETS SO HOT,THEN WE GO TO NORTH. I LOVE IOWA. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL ALONG THE MISSISSIPPI AND THE FISHING IS GOOD. BUT GRAMPS WANTS TO GO TO COLORADO SPRINGS THIS SUMMER. IF ANY ONE KNOWS OF ANY NICE PARKS IN COLORADO LET ME KNOW. BYE GRAMS
Message 14 of 32
latest reply

Hello! Thought I would join the group of rvers as we live in Wisconsin in the winter and go to Alaska each summer to fish. Ebay has some great deals on fishing stuff so had to learn how to use it.
Message 15 of 32
latest reply