Let's Go Camping - RV's, TT's, Buses, & Tents
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Summer Fun!

Well, what have all of you planned for this summer's camping? Since I can't go to eBay Live (I'm a teacher and must work at the high school graduation), I'm camping locally that weekend in Fillmore, CA. Let's hear where you folks will be and how the ...

Wilderness Camping

Anyone like wilderness camping? I love it. If you're wondering what it is: most people pack up and drive to some designated campground, sometimes with hundreds of camp sites and you get people all around you. People call that getting away? When I go ...

What type of rig do you own?

Hi folks! Just wondering what type of rig you folks own. I had a Tahoe 21' Ultralight trailer but traded it in for a Forest River Wildwood Lite 21'. I wanted more counter space and sleeping spots. It has a pullout in the end for the bed which makes i...

Avoiding Theft While Tent Camping

Hey! We're newbies to the group here, but have been campers for years. Does anyone have any advice on the best way to go tent camping and keeping your camping gear safe from camp robbers while you're away from the camp? My wife and I love to go campi...

location, location, location

Hi, Folks! Just wondering where everyone's from... I'm a teacher here in Ventura, CA. I see Louie is from Simi Valley (I also am a member of Ventura County eBay Users Group and saw you there!) I know the rest of you are from around the US. How great!...

Neighbor complaints

There's some old lady who constantly complains to the city about various things. She called the city on all of us trailer/RV owners in on my street and we were warned. (Our trailers or RV's stick out a little bit over the edge of the property line.) ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.