cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does ebay remove sellers?

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/idsonlinestore?filter=period:TWELVE_MONTHS,overall_rating...

Chinese businesses operating on eBay, with supply chain problems, are  serious PROBLEM  SELLERS!  eBay does NOTHING and the sellers has more than 200 negatives per  year.  So your forced to leave a negative, something I never do; just to get the  the Sellers attention. Once a seller buys a shipping label off eBay you are LOCKED out of  contacting eBay. This I HATE about eBay. Even contacting  eBay customer service is IMPOSSIBLE, as the  the stupid badly programmed system locks you out. Imagine that, why doesn't   eBay have a system like Amazon, at least you can call a human, get help!  All because Tricky  Sellers figured out the loop-hole, ebay was too dumb to understand. 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: When does ebay remove sellers?

@eastwestphoto 

I understand what your saying but look at how much this seller sells. It's all drop ship China garbage agree, watches that break, don't run, why won't people learn that good quality merchandise does not come from China.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

96% is an awful feedback rating, but if buyers don't file claims, ebay doesn't know there are problems and they can't act. 

Buyers need to file disputes as well as leaving appropriate feedback. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@eastwestphoto 

Most problems can be solved without contacting CS.

If you don't receive your item by the estimated delivery date, open an Item Not Received case.

If the item is defective, file an INAD.

With a seller like that, you'd be better off to find another seller.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

He sells a lot.. Less than 4% of his buyers are unhappy.

It will take minus 4% feedback rating before he gets suspended for a  negative feedback rating.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

The issue is about eBay programming. Once a seller buys a shipping label, the buyer is locked out of contacting eBay CS. That's the Loop hole MOST eBay sellers;  OR BUYERS, are  NOT aware of.  

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@eastwestphoto wrote:

... Once a seller buys a shipping label, the buyer is locked out of contacting eBay CS.

Can you explain what you mean by this? No matter what, any eBay user can contact CS. What exactly do you mean by "locked out"?

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@eastwestphoto wrote:

The issue is about eBay programming. Once a seller buys a shipping label, the buyer is locked out of contacting eBay CS. That's the Loop hole MOST eBay sellers;  OR BUYERS, are  NOT aware of.  

I personally have never been 'locked out' of contacting eBay after purchasing the shipping label thru eBay, and I purchase all my labels thru eBay (for 13 years).

Click on the 'help & contact’ button located at the top and bottom of ebay pages and follow the prompts

AND-OR

On chat: type in ’agent’ to get a live person instead of a bot

AND-OR

Click on receive a call back: depending on how busy they are will depend on length of time for your call back

Make sure your phone will not block the call back 

AND-OR

You can contact eBay via social media with a private message:

https://Facebook.com/ebay

AND-OR

https://Twitter.com/askebay

Great customer service reps on these social media sites

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

maybe it would be more truthful if you would just say

"ebay is difficult to contact"

many sellers just want to call them but thats only for a few

the rest of ebay has to use social medial to contact them

difficulty contacting ebay has little to do with printing postage

@eastwestphoto 

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

"Once a seller buys a shipping label, the buyer is locked out of contacting eBay CS."

Buyer isn't locked out. Item is on its way. What do you want eBay to do? 

-Cancel transaction

-Place the funds on freeze 

-Reroute the package 

eBay will be sued if anything happens to item or money. That's called Business interruption.

Law is clear;

"... means (i) any material interruption or interference with the Administrator's ability to continue to provide the Services, including any temporary loss of Customer Information or adverse  effect on the Administrator’s operating environment or telecommunications infrastructure used to provide the Services or (ii) any event, whether anticipated or unanticipated, which disrupts the normal course of business operations ..."

Not that eBay doesn't want to cut contact, eBay legally is not allowed to interrupt or do anything. 

Why would you want to give eBay so much power?

Sellers are at mercy of eBay, as is. Choice is with Buyers. If they want to buy from China, so be it. It means, those Buyers don't care to support their fellow countrymen. They get what they deserve!

Cheap products are made in low quality, if you don't know, buy one and experiment. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply