Jewelry & Gemstones
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Closing Jan 11

As traffic and engagement on this board have reduced to a minimal amount, we're going to archive this board on Fri Jan. 11. If you wish to discuss Jewelry topics, please use this board: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Jewelry/bd-p/JewelryThanks,The eBa...

Resolved! what does cd or icd mean on 10k gold jewery

i have several pieces of jewelry i am having a hard time identifying. what does ocd or 1cd i'm not sure what the letters are, mean on a 10k gold bracelet?what does a diamond shape with an F in it mean? what does UTC CHINA with 923, it is a 3 not a 5,...

IMG_3322.JPG IMG_3233.JPG IMG_3324.JPG IMG_3212.JPG

Resolved! Where can I go to get help with collectible jewelry please

Hello, I am coming here for help. Please forgive me if I'm in the wrong place. I am desperately searching for a group or a chat room where people might be able to help me with some collectible jewelry. I inherited a massive amount of jewelry but in t...

ANY ID ~ 3 VINTAGE BANGLES

ANY INFO OR ID3 PLASTIC ??? BANGLESXEBRA ONE IS CLEAR PLASTIC...OVER THE STRIPESOTHER TWO HAVE WSEIRLS OF TWO COLORS....BAKELITE? LUCITE? OTHER?ANY INFO APPRECIATED ~~ SO I CAN LIST

Vintage Charm Braclet identification

I have acquired this vintage 14k gold charm bracelet but know nothing about it and want too. Can anyone identify the logo as to who made it. The picture I have posted isn't very clear but it's the best I can do. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks in ...

Camrose & Kross necklace

I have a beautiful necklace I believe to be made by Camrose & Kross although I am not able to locate a maker's mark, it is in a marked box. Do all C&K pieces have a Hallmark somewhere? This is a beautiful piece with a lovely piece in the back of neck...

Camrose & Kroft (1).JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone familiar with Michael Paul or Paul Michael?

I have searched and searched and cant find any info....there is one on ebay pretty much identical but they say Paul Michael.....Am I ready the signature wrong? Very different style rhinestone necklace...Unfortunetly doesn't fit my neck

104_1322.JPG 104_1312.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors