Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 23 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Fur or dress clips, could anyone give me an idea of their age?

Hello. I have just joined the group. I picked these up with a mixed lot of newer and older jewelry at an auction. I do not see any signature. First clip is approx. 2 1/4 by 1 3/8; the second clip is approx. 1 3/4 by 1 1/2 in. I don't see much wear on...

001.JPG 002.JPG

CORO question

Hello all, the first 2 pieces are marked, but the 3rd, smaller carved white has a piece that appears to have broken off at the bottom. I suspect it is CORO as well, or maybe not? Also the chain item is marked CORO as well, but what the heck is it? Ch...

IMG_3758.JPG IMG_3778.JPG IMG_3780.JPG IMG_3761.JPG

D&E tips

I see quite a few questions about authentication of these pieces, are there specific characteristics that are specific only to these as I see so many posts. First, could you give a brief, but layman friendly explanation of D&E? I have many pieces I s...

Help with dating this plastic bangle please ? .....DREAM ?

I found this pretty plastic bangle last night . It is laden with silver glitter and has rectangular shapes of white , dove grey , and a darker grey . I'm loving neutrals right now . It is a solid , heavier piece . I do not think it is marked . I felt...

Mystery Mark on Bangle Bracelet - Does Anyone Recognize this Mark?

Hello everyone! Long time no see! I have had trouble finding the jewelry and gemstones discussion board through ebay. I had to google it to get here!? Anyhooo, do any of you recognize this makers mark? I am completely stumped! Thanks in advance!!

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors