Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Mini rant. Thank you. :-)

I woke up yesterday morning to an offer on an item, I agreed to the offer and now, so far no payment.For some reason this really irks me. Don't you think it should be mandatory immediate payment on an accepted best offer ?I always require immediate p...

Alright...this ones a stretch. Gold Mark

I know this one is a stretch but I'm going to ask anyway. This is a garnet strand w gold clasp. Does anyone recognize the mark? Does it even matter? Would it just tell me who made the clasp? In any case I tried searching on a site called AJU...but th...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sweetheart bracelet...what is emblem on front?

Hi all, I'm trying to find out what the emblem on the front of this bracelet represents. My guess would be a pineapple? From what I've read these bracelets were worn when their loved one was away in the service, so pineapple doesn't make sense. Also,...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with Har brooch

This brooch has two blobs on the back--I originally thought that was where the pin was and it had been moved, but after looking closely at the pin it looks original to the piece--any idea why those blobs are there?

Do you know who made this necklace?

It appears to be a really nice necklace has a nice weight to it but I can not find any marks on it anywhere. It is 20" long each round section is 3/4" the stones are glass Sorry about pics my husband usually takes them but he wasnt here and I took th...

20150506_093819.jpg 20150506_093829.jpg

Monet / How old ?

Hello Joolies ,I'm back from my travels . Look what I found on my journey . I am loving Monet so much lately . What are your guesses on the age of this necklace ? Other comments welcome . Thank you !Mermaid

Most Marked as Helpful Authors