Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Hiya and is this Silpada?

Hi Ladies! I'm Leah, and I've been selling jewelry for a little while now. I picked up a ring that I thought was Silpada, but now I am having doubts. I can't find a similar ring anywhere! Usually I will find SOMETHING else that is the same. It really...

2015-05-26 18.06.27.jpg 2015-05-26 18.06.33.jpg

Hallmarks on Gold and what stone?

I got this necklace in a box lot and didn't think much of it (missing a strand). Anyway the clasp is 14k gold with some kind of hallmarks. They are really difficult to make out even with my loupe! They just aren't stamped great. Also, what kind of st...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Trifari Poured Glass Flower...Name of flower?

Isn't there a name for this flower? I asked on this a long time ago.I saved it but can't access my old computer and I cannot find that thread.This one has 25 petals. I know there are names for the smaller ones.Thanks for any help. When I list, should...

Is This an Elsa Peretti PRE-TIFFANY Halston Bone Cuff?

My wife is a fashion photographer and was active in NYC in the 70's and 80's. She swears this is an Elsa Peretti gold-plated bone cuff bracelet that she thinks she bought at Bloomingdale's. I am trying to research Elsa Peretti's PRE-TIFFANY pieces to...

Question about International shipping

I had a question this morning from an ebayer in Italy this morning asking for cheaper shipping on a necklace I have listed. (Am I allowed to ask a question about a listed item? I'll delete ASAP if not!) I don't ship I internationally except through E...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with metal

Hello Joolies ,I am stumped on what this set is made out of . It is extremely light weight . Is it aluminum ? Is aluminum shiny ? Is it a hollow alloy ? Is it painted or plated plastic ? What in the world ? I was wondering if anybody would recognize ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors