Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Glass Bead Help

Hello Joolies , There are so many terms out there for glass beads , it's enough to make a girl's head spin . I'm wondering if there is a particular name for this style necklace . Also wondering if these are newer . There is a very bright and shiny ba...

In what crazy world is this not marked!! Help!

I went back for batch 3 (for those of you familiar w/ my good luck) and I got this beautiful set. It's not marked anywhere! I want to strangle a jewelry designer somewhere, lol. Can anyone help identify it by style? These are quick pics with poor lig...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can you tell me what stone this is on small brooch? Also the approx. age of brooch?

This is from my auction lot from a couple of weeks ago. Just a little brooch 1 in. by 7/8 in. Red/orange stones; back was tarnished, cleaned up with silver polish so I assume it is at least silverplate but no marking at all. It has a C hook fastener.

008.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG

STERLING BRACELET

I WANT TO LIST THIS BRACELET BUT CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHO THE MAKER IS. ANYONE KNOW? IT LOOKS LIKE AN OLDER WILLIAM SPRATLING SIGGY BUT DOESN'T HAVE THE CIRCLE WITH SPRATLING IN IT.CAROLYN

DSCN1440.JPG DSCN1437.JPG

Help with two pins please!

I have two unsigned pins that I have no idea where I got them from. Both are pretty and unusual in their own way. Could someone please tell me anything you know about age or style? I usually only buy jewelry that is signed and I can look up to find i...

IMG_1470.JPG IMG_1478.JPG IMG_1474.JPG IMG_1475.JPG

Carved glass??

Hello all! I should have asked this before I listed these but better late than never.... Does anyone know what these are called? I say floral carved glass but I don't know if that's correct. TIA

Pretty little Garnet brooch!

Very pretty little brooch. Tested the stones, they are garnets. Haven't tested the metal yet, but willing to bet it's silver. It strikes me as Victorian. Was hoping you could help me figure out what these are called. Have seen similar pieces to this ...

IMG_6889.JPG IMG_6890.JPG IMG_6893.JPG IMG_6894.JPG

not sue but maybe mini smoker dumb waiter?

OK not jewelry but need help!!! Bought this in a lage lot of jewlery. Didn't go a preview the auction befoe it stated - just bid on the lot. This was mixed in the lot. Do you think this is a mini purse size ash tray? Smells smoky - I left it outside ...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Stone ID help please

Hi all! I haven't been here in a while...busy listing. I'm looking for some help on identifying stones. They are kind of translucent and have lines running through them that I believe are inherent to the stone, not cracks. It a Carolyn Pollack Relios...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors