Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

First Class USPS delays

I shipped a package on 9/28 and it went approximately 100 miles and hit a brick wall. Tracking shows it arrived in Tampa but has not moved since then. Of course, buyer is emailing me saying it hasn't arrived. I went to the local PO and they gave me a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

posted a question in Parts & Pieces

I'm not sure if the question I posted in the parts and pieces thread was done right. It looks like it is just a reply to another post so I wondered if I should have just posted it in the regular questions area. Any thoughts?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How old is this silver cuff?

It is marked sterling and is about 1.5 inches wide and about 2 ounces I am trying to decide how old it is. The beads are apparently hollow as some have collapsed but it is in pretty good shape. The silver seems to have a yellowing tinge which makes m...

cuff.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Thank you Sandy!

Sandy, recently you shared a site called Skinfiner here. I decided to check it out this weekend and WOW it's really worth it for those who don't have teenagers around or 20 year old kids to model necklaces, rings, bracelets etc. for pictures. My 51 y...

IMG_6846.JPG IMG_6846-Edited-Edited.jpg

Restoration Work????

Does anyone on the board do restorations or know someone who does? I have a couple of higher end pieces on which I would like to replace "dead" and/or missing stones. One is a vintage KTF bracelet with clear crystal rhinestones and the other is a ste...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with marks on 2 sterling rings

Hi, does anyone recognize either of these marks? Thanks for any help or leads. First ring is marked 925 and what looks like GG, or S with a line through the center, and then what looks like 3 letters or symbols (see photo with green circle). I search...

ggm1.JPG ggm2.JPG ggm3.JPG ggm4.JPG
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Florenza set questionSJsj

Hi all! I have a question about this set. First, I'm not seeing much in the way of gold loss on the back of the cabs...why do they look like they do? Is it the glue that does this? Second, is this sellable? Third, assuming it's sellable, what color w...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors