cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Florenza set questionSJsj

Hi all! I have a question about this set. First, I'm not seeing much in the way of gold loss on the back of the cabs...why do they look like they do? Is it the glue that does this? Second, is this sellable? Third, assuming it's sellable, what color would you call the cabs? They seem to have a yellow stripe though them. They kind of look opal-ish except their yellow, lol. I have all three pieces so I'm really hoping to sell.  Any help appreciated! Lisa

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I think the yellow stones can be called sabrina. The foil of the stones has probably degraded over time.  That can happen when they get exposed to certain environments like water

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I agree with Cleio . It looks like the foil backing of your art glass stones got wet . 

Also , Im horrible at posting a link but if you look above ^^^^^ in Research and Reference Links Library 

Sandy's Imageevent 

Glass Stones and beads 

Special effects 

Sabrina 

You can read about your "Opal looking stones " 

Its still a beautiful set and I would think its sellable . Just be sure to be up front about the water damage and highlight it in your pictures . Think full disclosure to protect yourself and keep the buyer happy . 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you ladies! I'll look that up and, of course, full disclosure. I would hate for someone to be unhappy! Thanks, lisa
Message 4 of 4
latest reply