Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Looking for help id'ing a couple of pieces... not very old ones

The first one is a really outrageous sunface, that looks kind of maybe Mexican. It's 2" across, and made of some pewter-looking metal. The back piece is also, but painted with enamel. Lots of flatback rhinestones glued on. They are actually pretty we...

sunface.jpg target 1.jpg target 2.jpg

Pink Wax cameo brooch-any ideas on age? Last one tonight ;)

Sorry to be a board hog-last one tonight I promise! When I saw this listed, I thought it would be glass. Now that I have it in hand, I see it's wax, and has some surface wear. I found a similar one listed-in much better shape than mine-as Victorian. ...

DSC00022.JPG DSC00023.JPG

Whodunnit? Mystery contemporary necklace mark RA

The chain seems to be French, but the mark on the pendant...? It likes magnets, so it's costume. The chain is gold-filled and marked "guarenteed for 10 years". If I try looking up RA all I run into are sites selling Egyptian theme stuff. There's a sw...

101_0049.JPG 101_0048.JPG DSCF0602.JPG

Looking for info on Volm jewelry company

I have this bracelet with a VOLM hang tag and can't seem to find any info on the company on databases checked so far. There are a couple of Volm pieces listed on line with vague descriptions. There is a Volm company but they don't make jewelry. Anyon...

2.JPG

Native American or Mexican?

What do you think? I bought them. There is no mark anywhere on them, not even a mark for sterling. I'm leaning toward Native American work but would like your input. I haven't tested the metal yet. They look like artisanal work to me, and pretty old.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors