Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Recognize this "C" ?

Hello Joolies , A friend gave me this set in a pile of consignment clothes . She could not remember where she got it . There were quite a few Chico's clothes soooo I thought it may be their's . When I research them , it seems as if they spell their w...

Era, age of 14K ring

I do stop in to read the board every couple of months! I have no idea, why I don't have time to get here more often.I was wondering if anyone knew what era/time period this 14K yellow gold ring would be from. It's a tiny 2 1/4" size ring, must have b...

Help with bracelet

Hi, I am hoping for some help with this bracelet. Does this look handmade? It isn't signed/marked but it tests at 14k. Do the designs point to any age or style? Thank you for any info/opinions! Lisa

image.jpeg image.jpeg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rusty "tool" link?

Do we have a "rusty tool" link? I remember seeing one once - can't remember what we call it. I have 2 buyers - that have not paid yet both with 0 ratings. I have not shipped items yet since they have not paid . Ususally I don't have a problem. New bu...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors