Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Trying to identify the design on clasp of a charm bracelet

Hello group, I hope I am posting in the right place :). Also I apologize for cross posting, I did not know that there was a jewelry specific group but am glad I found it! I am wondering if anyone recognizes the clasp on this charm bracelet? On anothe...

c0a8ec743d6e91b5844237f7972f8032.jpg

Instagram? Facebook messenger?

Does anybody use these? Do you actually get sales?I've gotten a couple of "invites" from fellow vinties via Facebook to use them, plus I'm seeing a lot of push about "conversational commerce." However, like a lot of online marketing advice, I'm leery...

help with Saint Laurent watch please

Ok, I stay away for a few weeks and come back to this? This is so confusing! I don't think anyone will even see my question but I will try anyway (this is my 5th time trying to post this with pictures!) I have this watch that has the name "Saint Laur...

Help with title and description

This necklace has left me without any key words. I keep thinking a marble and can't get past it. Black glass with splotches of color - I am assuming art glass? Also assuming fairly old due to the chain. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

IMG_3043r.JPG IMG_3042r.JPG

Mysterious bowl/vase

Hello, I've recently bought this bowl (vase ?) and I don't know what its destination might be.. is it a sugar bowl or something else ?I don't have any other ideas.. Thank you in advance for your help,Cristina

IMG_6880.JPG IMG_6881.JPG IMG_6882.JPG

Questions About an Antique Festoon Necklace

Were this piece in good condition I'd just list it and move on. The coral is genuine, I believe that's an old mine cut diamond and the pearls are real, but it has some unfortunate repairs to it. Someone went wild with a solder gun and it's missing a ...

000_2648.JPG 000_2654.JPG