cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to identify the design on clasp of a charm bracelet

Hello group, I hope I am posting in the right place :).  Also I apologize for cross posting, I did not know that there was a jewelry specific group but am glad I found it!  I am wondering if anyone recognizes the clasp on this charm bracelet?  On another board Brighton was suggested but I don't think it's Brighton.  It's the only photo I have to go on.  Any thought are appreciated!

c0a8ec743d6e91b5844237f7972f8032.jpg

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there, Caroline & welcome!   Afraid I can`t help on the bracelet..but sit tight..hopefully one of our regulars will soon pop back on here & can help.  

We`ve all been knocked on our hineys with this New Community overhaul..trying to find our way back home (we didn`t leave any bread crumbs  lol)  so things are pretty quiet right now. 

Hopefully things will get better tho.

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thank you so much Sara! 🙂

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I mean Sarah! 🙂

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

China.  I buy them in bulk. I get the stainless steel ones, not just "Silver Tone", so mine are a lil more expensive, since it's bulk & wholesale, about $00.40 cents each.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thank you so much kudzubillie, I really appreciate your help!!! Smiley Happy heart

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Hello , 

My first thought on the actual bracelet was Brighton as well . Then I thought the charms don't look up to the Brighton standard . Maybe someone got the bracelet without charms and added the charms later ? Or maybe someone took off the original charms and added these to suit there taste ? Are there any marks on the back of the charms or clasp ? 

It looks like one one of the links in the bracelet has been replaced ( near the clasp ) . Another thought is usually the Brighton bracelets also have a small " B " charm . It could have fell off and this is where it originally was . All of this is of course speculation . Just thinking out loud here . 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi Southernmermaid,

I only have this photo to go on, I'm sorry!  This is being offered at a local sale and I just don't want to waste my time going if it's not sterling.  So I was hoping someone might recognize the clasp.  I also noticed the link that was replaced, or possibly a charm was on it once?    Someone earlier mentioned it was probably made in China.  I think I am just going to pass on this bracelet, it was really the bow and snowflake charms I wanted for my niece.

Thanks so much for your help! 🙂

Message 8 of 8
latest reply