cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What era would you say this ring is? Think it's a paste stone? KW help please TYIA

new mix 265.JPGnew mix 269.JPG

new mix 267.JPGnew mix 266.JPG

Teeny size 5   I think this is older  Marked sterling only  Do you think it is European?  Any suggestions are very welcomed  Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: What era would you say this ring is? Think it's a paste stone? KW help please TYIA

Based on the shank decoration I'd say 1930s.  It's pretty.  I would guess American.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Re: What era would you say this ring is? Think it's a paste stone? KW help please TYIA

Ok I saw what I thought was a tulip and thought maybe European but the again they used lower grade silver a lot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

This ring simply screams Art Deco...lovely piece for sure.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I didn't think it was deco. Thank you

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Art deco (/ˌɑrt ˈdɛkoʊ/), or deco, is an eclectic artistic and design style that began in Paris in the 1920s and flourished internationally throughout the 1930s and into the World War II era.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

art dec·o ˌärt ˈdekō/ noun noun: art deco the predominant decorative art style of the 1920s and 1930s, characterized by precise and boldly delineated geometric shapes and strong colors, and used most notably in household objects and in architecture. I personally would not call this art deco design style. It happens to be of the same period (1930s) but not the style.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Thank you everyone!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply