Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Clamper bracelet with wire strung glass and hang tag help please

Anyone recognize anything about this little gal? Would the strung beads be art glass? Any kw suggestions? TYI went thrifing yesterday and my blind behind thought this was the script B for Brighton (Thought e1 could us a good laugh) Anywho........... ...

new 011.JPG new 012.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG

Wanna play 52 Pick Up???

I'm going to spend the long week-end looking for my 52 items. And I'm gonna change my ID name too to something chic. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3221228/How-fortune-home-Woman-makes-25-MILLION-year-eBay-reveals-tips-earning-cash-online-...

What kind of plastic is this? Acrylic? Moonglow? Something else?

I think this predates moonglow. It's similar, and has a pearlescent quality. Is it an acrylic, or thermoset? I believe the back of the smaller pin has some celluloid. The larger one is 3"x2".. I think they date to the late 30s or 40s. What do you thi...

fr pins back

mediterranean coral

Hi All,do you think this necklace could be old mediterranean coral, the beads are very heavy and cold, the necklace weighs 127 grams. The stringing and fastening is new but the bead caps are old worn silver.I'm supposed to see a gemologist to get it ...

Pict0127.jpg Pict0128.jpg

TOOL, Tip of the Day

Recently I added a colorful Tool to my shed and figured it was worthy of sharing. Squish together, house of antiques and that is place you will find it. See FB that others received in order to appreciate the addition. Have a great week!

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

OT - i am SO GLAD August is over!!!!!

This has been a weird Summer for me, but August was unbelievable! Many of you saw my story about how the foul ball slammed through my driver's side window while I was standing next to the open door. I had glass all over my left arm, was bleeding like...

User avatar by Guide
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Favorite Saturday childhood memories

Just thought this thread might be fun to share some of our favorite SATURDAY childhood memories. I loved it when I could spend a Saturday morning watching cartoons.They had the best cartoons in the 60's and Saturday mornings were cartoon marathons.So...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors