cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Interesting - Anyone

Has anyone heard about this?  I haven't tried it yet, but it looks interesting.  http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abu/y216/m06/abu0391/s03

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Very Interesting - Anyone

Hiya, Sandy....

I've never heard of it...but, ya, it does sound interesting...

TEX
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

So I used it and went into vintage and antique jewelry - sold and this is what I came up with:

http://picclick.com/Jewelry-Watches/Vintage-Antique-Jewelry/

This really is an interesting site and a lot of fun to explore.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I just tried it and really like it, Sandy!  I think I'll be using it a lot in the future.  Thanks for the link!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

You are welcome.  The more I play with it the better I like it.  It is so refreshing to put something specific in the search and get that one thing or one designer.  The other thing I really like is the drop downs for further filtering.  Yeah, I can see me using this quite a bit.  It appears to have been around since 2008 and is still free from what I can see, which makes it even more desirable for those of us that don't sell all the time but that need to do research.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I agree.  Seems Pinterest took over Google images and it's annoying to see the image on the Google page and then have to fight the creeping gray wall when it takes you to Pinterest Smiley Frustrated.

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

That is AWESOME!

==============================
Enjoy today, Tomorrow it will be gone!
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I looked up vintage and antique stick pins -in jewelry

PicClick 434 views

E-Bay 8  yes EIGHT plus related items didn't even fill up page!

==============================
Enjoy today, Tomorrow it will be gone!
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Very cool...thanks!

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

The more I play with this the better I like it.  It really can be helpful in so many ways as both a buyer and a seller.  I don't think I will use eBay "search", if that is what you can call it, much at all anymore.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply