cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key word help

I am listing this pair of Miriam Haskell earrings later today. The title I am thinking about using is Vintage Miriam Haskell Signed Faux Pearl Gold Tone Clip Screw Earrings. Is there anything I should add or change? I am starting these at 99 cents since eBay has just not been fun lately (or feel free to talk me out of that lol). They are signed and have Pat 2400513. I am of course stating any wear and tear I see.

Thanks, Lori2014-06-15 10.15.42.jpg

2014-06-15 10.16.08.jpg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Key word help

I would call them FAUX FLOWER PEARLS or add the word flower in there somewhere.  Why would you start these at 99 cents?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I wouldn't be comfortable starting at .99

That is exactly what it would sell for if I did that.

I would put a happy price on them, especially since its summer

I like adding the word flower and I would use Goldtone vs Gold Tone but that's a personal preference I guess

DW

Photobucket

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I totally agree with DW - I never start anything at .99 cents!    And, I also would use Goldtone... because if you use Gold Tone, people searching for actual "gold" get jammed up with extraneous search results - hurts them and doesn't help you...

These are very pretty and I'm sure MH lovers will be after them!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thanks all. I added flower and changed gold tone to goldtone. Didn't start them at 99 cents. Ebay has just been so slow for me the last 2 or 3 weeks.... I wanted to here my phone app ding with bids 😛

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hear that is. Typos. Sorry

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I would not start at .99 cents. because I find that if you do, that is what it will sell for.. As was mentioned, start at the lowest price you would sell for. Nice earrings BTW..

Message 7 of 7
latest reply