Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 23 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

2 Silver rings old please help with descrip and date

Thanks Old Crows - and for those teaching me how to use these new boards. I am easily confused!!!! I have a couple of rings I am trying to list and I am finding nothing. There are no marks at all on one.. I'm sure custom made. I am unsure as how to d...

DSC00160.JPG DSC00151.JPG DSC00313.JPG DSC05479.JPG

New VTG handmade silver ring - Stone?

Hi my thought is this is Jade, what do you all think? No signatures. Confirmed Silver. Custome made? Native American Thanks for your thought and/or input. I am going through the pieces I cannot identify and trying to learn something from you all. Hav...

custom ring green stone  (3).JPG custom ring green stone  (1).JPG

A great Joolie gift!

Some friends and I got together today to celebrate our June birthdays. My friend gave me this candle which has a ring in it. The jar says the ring could be worth from $10.00 to $5,000.00. I don't expect to hit the jackpot, but what can be a more fun ...

Could this set be an unsigned Miram Haskell?

Hi, This set has baroque faux pearls and seed beads. The bracelet is a clamper and there is wiring on the backs of the set typical of Haskells. I went onto cathy Gordon's site but did not find this set in there. Thought I would ask the experts, thank...

IMG_5519.JPG IMG_5520.JPG IMG_5521.JPG IMG_5522.JPG

Please help ID Lot - Pins, Broochs, Military Insignia, Joker Something?

Good morning everyone! I have 4 "pins" all approximately an 1" each, minus the military insignia. The first one looks like a joker or jester; The back has a "loop" on it...like you can slide it on to something. That one baffles me the most because I'...

lot.jpg lot back.jpg heart.jpg

O/T I've been REJECTED

Sorry, but your request to join the Original Pottery Board group has been denied. Why do I feel like a pos? Lol, I really don't care but I do wonder ....Why are some of the groups private? and How do they decide if your member worthy?

Key word help

I am listing this pair of Miriam Haskell earrings later today. The title I am thinking about using is Vintage Miriam Haskell Signed Faux Pearl Gold Tone Clip Screw Earrings. Is there anything I should add or change? I am starting these at 99 cents si...

2014-06-15 10.15.42.jpg 2014-06-15 10.16.08.jpg

Bezels and Claws and Cups

A post on the old Board made me realize I know very little about the fancy names for Costume Jewelry and other stone settings. And I bet I am not the only one? Maybe we can post a picture of a Setting with the name if we know it or one we have that w...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors