cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUNE is Bustin Out All Over CHAT

Hard to beeelieve it is JUNE already!! Mercy!! Year is nearly half gone!

Anyhoo..welcome to the June chat..come sit a spell..take a load off (your feet OR your mind).  I`ll go fix some lemonade & Sweet Tea of course..with some nice cool water for any T-totalers.

JUNE+IS+BUSTIN+OUT+ALL+OVER.jpg

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 1 of 123
latest reply
122 REPLIES 122

Re: JUNE is Bustin Out All Over CHAT

Very sorry.............
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 61 of 123
latest reply

That video was great fun to watch ty
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 62 of 123
latest reply

I wrote a long post this morning and it went Poof!

Gauntlett ~ thanks for asking about the Pom.  He has been on a strong antibiotic for the staph and drops for his ears.  Microbacterial&Fungal shampoos.  Soaks with 1/4 c Clorox and 1 gal of water.  He seems so much better and is eating again as normal.  Will go back to the allergy vet next week.  He said we cannot find out what's causing all of these problems until he is healed up.  May be diet or enviromental.

Den ~ think of your family and Adam as you go through this sad experience.  Love your wreath.  My Sis made my mom one but I thought it looked kind of tacky.  Like yours better.

B4B ~ cute picture of the carrots in love.

Freddi ~ happy BD to your DH

Question ~ I have been trying to move a lot of my jewelry on my other ID and asking rock bottom prices (probably losing money all around).  No one is leaving feedback.  Have any of you got suggestions for how to get a response?  Hopefully Positive.

Carol

Message 63 of 123
latest reply

HI GUYS! It's been awhile but I am back. I've missed all your lovely faces and I'm sorry that when I took a haitus from selling jewelry here on eBay, I didn't keep in touch.

You guys will be seeing a lot of me, now, as I may have bit off more than I can chew. 

I am selling a large, large, large mass of fine and costume jewelry for an individual whose mother passed away. We spent 5 hours last night going through everything. I was careful to note pieces of value, and constantly commented his mother's excellent taste. I sure do hope these items find a good home as it made me really think about us: It sounds so morbid, but this collection could have belonged to one of us. I mean, some day, someone might take all of my goodies from years of collecting and sell it off at a garage sale or worse, just donate it. 

While I sit here feeling completely overwhelmed by sheer magnitude of items to sell, I feel so much history and time went into his mother collecting these item.

I feel honored that this man that I literally just met is entrusting me. It's also a huge responsibility and there is a ton, and I mean, a TON of jewlery that could potentially keep me busy for a year. 

So, I am dusting off my jewelery related books (collectible beads, items, etc) and searching away on items. I'm rusty guys, real rusty. Terminology that used to pop into my head to describe items is now on the tip of my tongue and I can't quite find all the words. 

On a side note, in case anyone remembers, I was working for a fine jewelry store for about 6 months after I finished geting my AA last year which is why I disappeared for so long. I'm nearing 30 and I'm starting to reconsider my future, so returning to school is something I'm looking into at the moment as well.

Any way, it's good to be home, and I'll try not to overwhelm the board with questions. I'm trying to do all the research I can as to not bombard the board. Missed you all and I will try to catch up on this chat thread to see how all of my lovely friends have been doing.

❤️ Melissa

Message 64 of 123
latest reply

I bet he'd benefit from a diet of plain boiled rice, chicken and green beans It's pain but you can do it in large batches and freeze it We had an american bulldog that suffered horribly and smelled soooo bad, poor baby Was always itchy, etc We tried all kinds of different, sometimes very expensive dog foods, to no avail Then someone suggested the boiled diet and it two about 2-3 weeks and she didn't suffer any longer!! It's worth a try, I think.

Message 65 of 123
latest reply

Peachstategal 🍑 ,

Your other post that went Poof was accidentally posted on another thread . The thread titled - Have you noticed ? They're doing it to us again . I think you attached it to that thread by mistake . Oooops !

Mermaid 🐳
Message 66 of 123
latest reply

Gauntlett ~ the Pom has always eaten only boilded chicken and pork.  Will not eat dog food at all.  The vet said if all else fails, we might have to try ostrich meat (which is very expensive).

Mel ~ Good to see you back.  I wondered what had happened to you.  At this time I am trying to unload a lot my jewelry just to get back a portion of what I hae invested.  I can understand how overwhelmed you might be feeling with so much to sell.

Southernmaid ~ Thanks for letting me know where my post landed.  Wow!  That is very wonky.

Message 67 of 123
latest reply

Morning all 🙂

Good to see ya Mel. 

Peaches, Sorry about your poor baby, hope they can get it figured out soon. I'm like you I need to know  a cause for everything and constantly keep thinking oh it must be this ,,,it must be that and just worry myself crazy. Hang in there GF and just keep trying is all ya can do heart

Gessh got up to hear about that shooting at the church and first person I thought of was our Ms Sarah,

knowing she has church on Wed. Had to run right to the puter to map her distance from the place and hope it wasn't her church.  I just don't get people anymore !!! I feel like I'm living on a different planet rather then living in a different era I ,mean a church of all places !!!!! I'm sending my prayers n mojo out to those poors families and hope it dosen't keep them from going to church.

Just came in from planting some moonflowers and make some more cawfee, then out to put in some more San Marziano maters 🙂 so I will get two harvests if the weather holds. I forgot to take pics I promised the other day and now I need batteries lmao....go figure...

Well best get me cawfee and get me butt busy cya's laterer......................hagd all

You can't fix crazy but you sure can document it.
Message 68 of 123
latest reply

Hello everyone, I have not been on line since , I guess April,

First I want to offer prayers to everyone that need them.. My prayers are always with you if I am on line or not..

I bragged in April that i was going for an Interview and getting a real job that pays money.. Not so, after not being on an interview for over 30 years, they really have changed..I gues in our area, they do not want to hire older people, at least not this one:(   So I am not working and have not listed on here.. I did have 2 yard sales, and went to the Flea Market to sell a few times.. I didn't do much good at any of the attempts 😞

I closed my store on Ebay and do not know if I will list anything or not..

I just wanted to wish everyone good luck and say Hello!!!

Message 69 of 123
latest reply

HI guys

Well we made it through.

Lots of firsts for this funeral: never been to a funeral with well over 500 people, never been to a funeral were anyone but the Pastor spoke, never been to a funeral were they felt the need to have several Deputy Sheriffs both inside and outside the building,

Adam didn't think he was going ot be able to get through this with out going off the deep end so to speak. As you all can imagen he has done great. Didn't miss class Tuesday night, drove himself to class when Sunday he asked that someone drive him, asked friends and family for advice on handling this, was told don't bottle it up.

So here is Adam's answer to not bottling it up

Our Rainbow
By Adam Thiessen

Like a butterfly,
Free to fly,
You were stricken down,
And now we all frown.

We will not frown forever,
Because we are all strong together
This all feels like a big shake,
But we will never break.

We will get through our pains,
And then warmth will flow through our veins.

It feels like this storm will never blow over,
But when it does,
Everything will be still.

The sun will come out,
And we won't pout,
Because even the raindrops will know,
You are our beloved Rainbow.

Anyone who is Friends with me on Facebook will know I've started another venture. Not stopping anything currently going but adding a Wreath and Bow crafting business. I know some of you will think "more?!?" but my DH can do several of the steps along with both boys, There is also one step that takes two people which has us "doing" something together. The main thing with my DH is he don't do much but bed and his computer chair. He seems to be getting weaker and weaker, so I'm hoping this will help him move around more.

Well I'm off. I've got a Red Solo Cup wreath idea I want to see if I can finish this morning.

Luvs and Hugs

DW

Photobucket

Message 70 of 123
latest reply

Rain ,

I have been wondering how you have been doing at your job and the flea market . Sorry about the job . I wish I could stumble across your booth at the flea market . I'm sure I would buy a ton ! Whatever you do I am glad you stopped by to say hello . Have a great day !

Mermaid 🐳
Message 71 of 123
latest reply

Den Wolf ,

Tell Adam that his poem is Beautiful 💜💖💛💚💙

Mermaid 🐳
Message 72 of 123
latest reply

Carol ~ I'm not sure what's wrong with me this morning. Seem to be in a fog. I can't find were you complemented my wreath and thought it looked better then the "tacky one" you've seen before.  I wanted to say thank you, that means so much to me as I'm the type that goes into "doubt" mode when creating something new.

DW

Photobucket

Message 73 of 123
latest reply

B4B ,

Just found out the shooting was in Charleston , S.C. I'm an hour and a half away in Myrtle Beach . They have not caught the guy yet . They think he might have headed this way . I feel sick . What is wrong with people ?

Mermaid 🐳
Message 74 of 123
latest reply

Thank God the shooter has been caught! The entire thing is heart wrenching..there just are no words.

Looking at the photo on CNN of the shooter..one can actually see the hatred in his eyes. Cat Sad

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 75 of 123
latest reply