cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artisan Hallmark help

IMG_20180501_193514_01.jpg

IMG_20180501_193525_01.jpg

IMG_20180501_193522_01.jpg

Pulling my hair out trying to identify this signature. On front of all pieces. Has anyone ever seen this signature before?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Artisan Hallmark help

Sorry, I don't recognise the signature.  It does look like an artisan signature rather than a company mass produced piece.  That will make it double hard to ID unless you luck out.  The pieces are very, very nice.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for looking at the pieces. I am hoping someone might have seen before. I want to list correctly and really have never seen a copyright mark with a signature before.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Love those pieces but I don't have any hand-signed makers in my maker's mark collections. Good luck with them 🙂

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for looking. I am impressed you have a Maker's Mark collection. Wish I was so organized.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Always happy to try to help. There are others here who are much better at marks than I.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I'm not familiar with the signature the pieces look Scandinavian Modernist Danish style if that helps you look at all? They're are very nice! 

Good Luck,

Kimberly M Burt
Message 7 of 7
latest reply