Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is this crock with 2 lids and a strainer?

I picked up this little crock (7" talll x 8" diameter) at a garage sale thinking it was for making sauerkraut but quickly realized that’s not what it’s for. It has an outer lid, an inner lid, and a strainer lid that sits about 2” off the bottom. It a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need info please on old andirons

Hi I found this pair of old and iron and I'm trying to see if I can get any info on them. I'm taking a picture of one the show how they work as a whole and then I took the other one apart to show you how it looks on the inside. Don't worry I got it p...

usps isue update info of tracking number china to us

this week i have some email from buyers on usa ask about them items that we had shipped via epacket frome china we use usps carier but tracking number fixeed on in transit and item may arrive post ofice but not to address of buyers any one here had s...

Trying to figure out if these beds are antique or not. Anyone familiar with Old Colony?

I have these 2 mahogany twin beds that I can't figure out what their value is more or less. Theres a mark on one of them that says Old Colony 44376 and there's a Cambridge Mahy stamp on several spots. Ive been looking and cant find any that are simil...

Can’t find item listing again, had asked seller a ?

Hi! I found an item I wanted to buy last night, and I sent the seller a question about available colors. Now I can’t find the listing. I’ve been searching for some time now and kinda exhausted my patience! Is there a way to find a search you asked a ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors