cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHATS NEW in your eBay World? Chit Chat Here

Hows life going in your eBay world??? Busy busy as a summer bee for me!!!! I've been cleaning and sorting kids rooms as I am FINALLY letting go of their "stuff" its hard to let go of those cute little things but why oh WHY did I keep it all, I have no clue,, lol My girls will be 24 this week and my son 22 at the end of the month and I am still remembering them as babes!!! Am I crazy??? Have you had your babies leave the nest? Mine left a few years ago but it seems like they just left,, lol
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: WHATS NEW in your eBay World? Chit Chat Here

Danna, as far as your kids being grown up & remembering them as babies, you are not alone. Our son is going to be 14 in December & I can still see that chubby cheeked baby & sweet little toddler. It's so hard sometimes to watch them grow up. Busy here too going into many different directions. I've been promising myself for months that I'm going to check out the "new" book traders that opened up back in the Spring - maybe, just maybe in another 2 weeks I'll actually get there.:-)
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

treasure_trover
Enthusiast
Just saw this and I have a question. If I list an item for 3 days, how is the ending time calculated? Is it 36 hours from the time listed or does it finish at the same time it was listed 3 days prior? Ex. - If I list something at 9 AM on Monday, does it end at 9AM on Thursday?
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Poppin in to say hello! 🙂
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

OMG WHERE U BEEN? ;) Anyone going to San Jose? I can't WAIT!
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Pokin' my head in to say hello. I finally did get to that new book trader's & it's amazing that they're still in business. There is no organization at all of the books & the books they have are almost all political or very ancient oddball books that no one wants.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

vulcan_dee
Enthusiast
Is it just me or are other sellers getting a lot more NPB's? I am just a little frustrated that ebay really doesn't help us with people that don't pay.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

A couple of months ago, i filed for at least 5 NPB's. Luckily each of them paid up & didn't escalate matters. Things are looking up a little.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Hey everyone!

Just poping in to say hi! Hope everyone is enjoying the summer!

Also testing my new store banner in my signature...like?

You don't stop laughing because you grow old; You grow old because you stop laughing!

Naughty and Nice Lingerie Ebay Store
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

What's "new?"  Lets see:

I've really been working on SEO in my store and on my website, got lots of new lingerie, opened a new online store on another site, trying to start selling on Facebook (I'm dragging my feet on that one) and after much debate, I decided to change my user id.  I like it and think it will be easy to remember.  Any comments??

You don't stop laughing because you grow old; You grow old because you stop laughing!

Naughty and Nice Lingerie Ebay Store
Message 10 of 10
latest reply