Help Newbies Oldies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cool Tips for taking Great Pics

Hi there! I am pretty new to eBay, but a PRO when it comes to making something out of nothing! So when I found myself without a job in a small apartment FILLED with STUFF, I got on eBay. I had some clothing I was going to bring to a resale store, but...

Newbies' FAQ

Hello everyone, I am very new to this group, but I am willing to help and share my learning experiences, so I wonder if newbies want to post questions and problems when start selling on ebay and the experts can come and help, any thoughts?

Hurricane Sandy

Since ebay hasn't posted anything yet in Announcements... We're in the direct path of Hurricane Sandy and according to our power company, are certain to lose power for about a week. PA, NY, NJ, MD & DE are in the states currently listed in the northe...

Looking for the right group

I am new to ebay. I have made a few attempts to find a group to ask advice. All i seem to get is disgruntled ebayers making snarky comments. Is everyone just in it for themselves or is there really people that care and want to help newbies. Does anyo...

eBay On Location in Orlando Sept 2011

Are you attending? RSVP in our Facebook group so you will be alert to the event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=210544952325949

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHATS NEW in your eBay World? Chit Chat Here

Hows life going in your eBay world??? Busy busy as a summer bee for me!!!! I've been cleaning and sorting kids rooms as I am FINALLY letting go of their "stuff" its hard to let go of those cute little things but why oh WHY did I keep it all, I have n...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Join us on Facebook

We have a page on Facebook: The Power of the eBay Community, http://www.facebook.com/groups/ebaycommunity Just request to join and I will approve you~~

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

changing shipping prices and options

I just started trying to sell and i think i may have set my shipping too low, and i am scared i will have to pay for it. I just posted my item yesterday, so i know i can still change it. The problem is i cant figure out how to put the shipping calcul...

Join us @ Virtual Online Learning

We have plenty of room for learning and group involvement at: Virtual Online Learning! I do hope you will consider to join us as the membership fee is going up on January 1, 2011! Any questions, post them here or email me at: danna@powersellingmom.co...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

ATTENTION WATCH INVOICES

If you list with AUCTIVA watch your invoices from April on, that's all the farther back I have gone so far . EBay has been overcharging my listing as much as $30.00 to $45.00 a month, I have been told to list the 30-45 item numbers for each invoice t...

what is selling?

Just coming back to ebay and wanted to find out what was selling again. Where would I start? Wanted to find what was selling the last few months.

INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY

INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY CENTENARY 1911 TO 2011 International Women's Day (IWD) was first declared in 1910 with the first IWD event held in 1911. 2011 sees 100 years of International Women's Day having been celebrated around the world. Widespread in...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.