cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP IDENTIFYING A PERFUME PLEASE

Hi! I have a couple perfume bottles that i really need some guidance identifying.   The first is a frosted spray bottle with the gold logo.  Approx. 3 to 4 oz bottle. So its pretty good size.  Possibly was a tester ad i have come into a large collection of counter testers. Bottom has embossed "hp" and "5" and bottle made in france.  Next in the pics is a lanvin bottle missing the label most likely, but has a demonstrator bottle label on back.   Plain white top with no identifying marks. Stands approx 4" tall and prob 2 oz bottle.  Simply an embossed lanvin mark on bottom. Last...green appthecary style bottle made in belgium on bottom 2hich has a "not fornresale" label on back.  Most likely came in a gift set. Have multiple bottles with this gold mark on front..all belgian made, and no clue what it could be. Found one on ebay, but they didnt know the s ent or maker either.  Any help on any of t GB ese would be so VERY appreciated! So grateful, Blessings to you all, hayley

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

NEED HELP IDENTIFYING A PERFUME PLEASE

Identified the first largest bottle as maxims de paris.  Would LOVE any knowledge on the lanvin and ESPECIALLY need help on the green Belgium product/powder bottle ....anyone know that logo? I have perfumes as well with that same logo.  Thanks!!

Message 2 of 2
latest reply