Health & Beauty
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is hydrogenated oil in skin care bad???

I know hydrogenated oil is bad for our health, it's good to see that lots of food companies stopped using it. What about in skin care?? Some cosmetic companies still use it, if it's used topically, does it do damage to our skin/health in the long run...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

more on bareMinerals counterfeit items

...regarding bareMinerals counterfeit products - are they getting better at the packaging?? Seems I have a counterfeit item; yet a good share of what to look for, as far as being authentic IS present, but not 100% . There is no batch code on the prod...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Any suggestions on good wholesale options?

Hello! I came across some some products and started selling and am loving it! I want to continue and was curious if anyone had any suggestions on where to get high end products to flip cheap? Ty in advance!

Advocare Products

Help from the community.... I am looking to purchase Advocare products to re-sell on Ebay, can any member direct me where I can buy to resale without being an Advocare Independent Distributor or any other product similar to Advocare ?? Thanks in adva...

I HAD HIGH HOPES FOR DR DENESE SKIN CARE LINE BUT

As I was waiting for my QVC auto ship of Dr. denese 5 piece skin care....back order. I bought the pads,day cream and hydroshield...off ebay all sealed and new...but the pads started to give me little red bumbs all over my face...the only other time I...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 104 replies
  • 23 helpful

NEED HELP IDENTIFYING A PERFUME PLEASE

Hi! I have a couple perfume bottles that i really need some guidance identifying. The first is a frosted spray bottle with the gold logo. Approx. 3 to 4 oz bottle. So its pretty good size. Possibly was a tester ad i have come into a large collection ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Younique Mascara - How to spot the Fakes!

We are NOT UNIQUE REPS, or even FAKE REPS. We purchased these products on Ebay. YOUNIQUE 3D Mascara can NOT be sold on either Ebay or Amazon per their "Presenters Agreement". It states "You may not list or sell Younique Products on ebay or other onli...

younique label side by side RL (1).png

How can we help STOP FAKE/DUPE, especially for Cosmetics and Skin Care?

I have bought too many FAKE/DUPE cosmetics on ebay that I am truly afraid to buy anymore but now I am unable to afford purchasing all from stores! I need help in finding 'Authentic Sellers", PLEASE! Can someone help me find these good people and with...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Received fake La Mer concentrate

Has anybody received Fake La Mer Concentrate??? I have read about the La Mer Creme online often being fake but I believe I just received a bottle of Fake La Mer Concentrate. The seller was a US seller but the bottle came from directly OUT of the coun...

How can ebay suddenly able to decide that all my listing with variations be canceled?

This is happening in 2 of my cateogories (eyeglasses case, Socks) I have tried to use the other categories that is on the list for varitations already and variations are not showing up!! By the way my cateories are still on there list. How can they n...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors