cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentic Chanel? Any help welcome

IMG_5211.JPGIMG_5215.JPGIMG_5216.JPGIMG_5217.JPGIMG_5218.JPGIMG_5238.JPGIMG_5239.JPGIMG_5213.JPGIMG_5220.JPGIMG_5223.JPGIMG_5277.JPGIMG_5281.JPGIMG_5282.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Authentic Chanel? Any help welcome

No.  The quality is no where near that of a genuine CHANEL bag.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@goodsams10092012 

Did you get the bag from 1st Dibs

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I didn’t. The one on 1st dibs did come up in my searches but this bag and 2 other designer branded bags were donated to my charity for resale. I’m not so great with bags (in regards to authenticity) the one on 1st dibs is the only one I found that matched. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@goodsams10092012 wrote:

I didn’t. The one on 1st dibs did come up in my searches but this bag and 2 other designer branded bags were donated to my charity for resale. I’m not so great with bags (in regards to authenticity) the one on 1st dibs is the only one I found that matched. 

If the buyer of the bag that was sold on 1st Dibs isn't the person who donated the bag to your charity, both the 1st dibs and your bag would be fake because Chanel serial numbers are unique. Two different bags wouldn't have the same number on the hologram. 

It doesn't look like they're the same bag to me.  Although lighting can play tricks, they appear to be different colors. 

Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 12.05.42 AM.png

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks so much, definitely not the same.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply