cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback deleted for a bad seller

Hi.  I had a horribly difficult experience with a seller.   I ordered some counter height acrylic stools and they arrived (late) and they were different heights.  They were clearly ordered to be 25.75 inches.  Since they set next to each other it was easy to see 1/4 difference.  They were also unfinished and rough on the bottom w/no floor protection caps.  I took photos but since they were clear it posed a problem with downloading to clearly see the difference via computer.  They were forced by Ebay to return anyway.  The seller called me several times only wanting to replace one at a time and keep the process going.  The was constant complaining about how Ebay screws sellers.  He asked me to close my return w/Ebay and he would work with me directly.  Glad I didn't agree to that!  After listening to "his" way that he was going to handle it, best for him.  I decided not to exchange, as the problem could go on for months, Ebay forced a return.  I asked that the seller no longer call me off the record and communicate directly via Ebay.    I left appropriate and due FB, reflecting the difficult.  It got deleted of his account as they all seem to do with him.  How does that happen?  It is not fair to other buyers making decisions on others bad experiences.   I'd asked all the correct questions ahead of time.  If I would have read FB to show he was undependable I would have never ordered from that business.   I want to do business with good, honest sellers.  Good sellers that are actually doing the right things have to compete with this liar and con .  Also..All of syrupy sweet communications thru Ebay was such a different tone than his phone calls. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Feedback deleted for a bad seller

Without seeing the feedback that you left, we can't really say why is was removed. If it violated feedback policy, like mentioning opening a dispute, it can be removed. Also, if the seller is a TRS or power seller and responded to your case promptly and agreed to refund you, eBay will most times remove it.